Thursday 2 August 2007

Jen and Beth

I spoke to Jen again last night. She's been keeping up with the blog, apparently, and wondering why I haven't been posting.

No reason really. I've been working a lot on 'Without You' which was pretty much Beth's piece on 'A Face In The Crowd'. I'm pretty happy with how it's sounding and should be able to mix something down and put it up on www.fournotes.co.uk fairly soon.

Anyway, the interesting bit of news that Jen had for me was that she's been talking to Beth, and they're going to meet up. Now I haven't heard anything about Beth since about 1991. Apparently she got married in 1992, to a chemist of all things (a chemist!!!) and lives in Sussex. I'll be very interested to hear more.

So just for fun, here's the current status of band members:

Robert Fenn: me!
Jen Chaplin: have met up again, now in regular contact
Beth Hale: have heard recent news
Graham Bennett: have exchanged emails but clearly he's a bit cheesed off with me
Zed: no news

No comments: